The Pallet Industry Evolution Begins Here
Are you challenged with the storage and maintenance of wood pallets? Tired of dealing with injuries from rusty nails, sharp edges and splinters?
Consider adding American Alternatives pallets and box systems to your production and material handing process. Begin to standardize the ways things move inside and outside your facility. And while you are at it, help protect and preserve the environment for future generations.
American Alternatives designs, develops and produces innovative approaches to stack and ship heavy products using 100% recyclable corrugated fiberboard rather than wood.
The idea for American Alternatives products was conceived by Rory Poole more than 15 years ago. Today, American Alternatives products are welcomed in aerospace and manufacturing plants, warehouses and dry docks across the globe as the alternative to cumbersome, sometimes dangerous and heavy wood pallets.
Versatile & Lightweight
Pallets are necessary in business, but take up valuable space both inside and outside facilities. Consider American Alternatives pallets and box systems:
- Corrugated Construction with 100% recyclable materials
- Water resistant
- Ideal for any dry product industry
- Lightweight: 10 to 15 lb. box system vs. 46 lb. average wood pallet
- Easy to move and transport
- Customizable sizes
- Compact and easy to store
- Reduces work related injuries
- No splinters, sharp edges, rusty nails or insect contamination
- Yields less waste in landfills
- Preserves forests and trees
Protecting the environment for our future generations is so critical these days, especially with the amount of unnecessary waste being produced daily.
The pallet industry was due for a big change — and it has arrived!
- A pallet is a flat surface that increases handling and storage efficiency
- More than 2 billion wood pallets are in use in the United States right now
- Every year approximately a half billion pallets are made
- Broken pallets are an unwanted nuisance and fill up landfills
- Pallets exhaust natural resources, such as trees and forests
Let us know your needs and we can put together a custom quote for you. If you are local, we would be more than happy to stop by to demonstrate how our pallet and box systems work and can fit within your work environment.
Contact Rory Poole directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.432.2818.